If you’re looking for the way to afford the life you love, this financial coaching is for you.
I CAN SHOW YOU HOW TO GET FINANCIAL
CONFIDENCE AND PEACE OF MIND
Put your worries to rest by automating your finances…
Hi. I’m Hilary Hendershott.
In a moment, I’ll tell you the secret I discovered that led me to finally understand how to take control of my own finances, and how you can, too—but first I’m going to tell you how you how I don’t want you to end up:
I don’t want you to end up like most people.
…are stuck in a cycle that keeps them in debt, broke, and unprepared for their own future.
…don’t save enough money to ever stop working—so eventually they’re forced to make tough choices, suffer consequences, and settle for less.
…downsize their lifestyles after they retire and never have enough or live long enough to realize their travel dreams.
…move nearer to, or in some cases move in with family, and worry about their failing health and the expense of health care.
…come to the pain-filled realization that now they are dependent on government programs and without help from adult children, friends, or charity, most people have no independent way to meet their basic needs.
If they’re lucky (???) some Americans might have saved enough to buy their way into a retirement community. And once there, they live out their lives in a steady state of declining health, declining bank balances, and declining freedom…
In fact, the US Census Bureau offers these statistics:
Out of 100 people who start working by the age of 25, by the age of 65:
- Only 1 of those 100 people will be considered wealthy
- Only 4 of them will have enough money saved to provide an income in retirement
- Only 3 of them will still be healthy enough to be employed
- Two-thirds… a full 63 of them will be totally dependent on some combination of government programs, friends, relatives or charity to meet their basic needs
- And 29 of them are already dead.
It sounds bleak.
I don’t often tell these terrible stories about most people—because I don’t really work with most people.
The clients I work with one-on-one have already saved a million dollars, and can use their money, fully invested, to generate a sustainable lifestyle for themselves and the people they love.
It’s funny, though. Even most of these people still don’t consider themselves wealthy. They call themselves “hard-working”, “responsible”, and “careful,” but rarely wealthy.
For fifteen years, I’ve worked one-on-one with millionaires.
I’ve learned a lot from them. I’ve figured out the things that really work… and I’m sharing the secrets I’ve discovered with people who are ready to make the changes I’ve made.
Who am I?
I am an educated, intelligent, achievement-oriented woman. Since my twenties, I’ve pretty much always earned a six-figure income.
Certainly I’ve made enough to live well and save…
But some way, some how, there just was never enough.
Here are just some of the things I did wrong:
- Once, I had a $25,000 windfall, and never once thought about how to save any part of that money.
- Spent and overspent.
- Got credit cards to pay off the balances of other credit cards.
- A lot.
- Invested in real estate with the wrong kind of mortgage.
- Drove the luxury cars that made me look good from the outside—even though I couldn’t afford them in the long run.
- Lived the high life.
- Got myself in to a mountain of debt.
I was young.
I was in pain, I and felt like a burden, a worthless member of society, without my own independence, scared and unsure about the future.
Now, once you get to know me, you’ll never believe I’ve said this about myself. I’m not scared or unsure of much. And it was uncomfortable for me to be in that place with my finances.
See, at work, I was a confidante and advisor to millionaires. At home, I was unsure how I would pay my mortgage.
Finally, I was fed up. I made a decision that my life wasn’t going to keep going like this.
I decided to cut myself off from any other alternative and was determined to get financially fit.
I went to the money gym—and I worked it all out.
I got back on track.
The road wasn’t that long, but the realizations were many:
- When I found myself upside down in my real estate, draining retirement accounts to pay the mortgage after the payment doubled, I realized had to give the keys back to the mortgage company.
- I realized that carrying credit card balances was like putting shackles on my own feet. So I stopped.
- I realized that I had to say “no” to things I couldn’t afford—until I could afford them—and then I built a system that helped me to afford the life I have now.
This way of understanding systems has totally transformed my reality.
And I made a series of discoveries.
I discovered the reason that even though you desperately want financial success, working hard will probably never make the difference for you.
It’s the same reason all these things are true:
- Despite all the reasons they should save, MOST PEOPLE WILL NEVER SAVE ENOUGH MONEY.
- We don’t talk to each other about money.
- Some people always have a lot of money and most people never do.
- We make bad financial choices over and over and over again and it all seems out of our control.
- We have guilt and shame about money and we don’t know the way out.
- Every single one of us has an income ceiling—a level we just can’t seem to break through.
- Lottery winners and ex-professional athletes nearly always go broke, in many cases more likely to file for bankruptcy than if they had never earned or won a dollar.
- Some people, like Warren Buffett, create and preserve empires and some people, like Donald Trump, amass fortunes… only to decimate them and rebuild them time and time and time again.
It’s very simple, really. The neuro-psychologists already know it, but nobody is teaching it. I see it over and over again with my high net worth clients, because it afflicts every single one of us.
This very simple phenomenon is the key to understanding why money is the way money is for you, and also the key to having everything you’ve wanted.
Once I discovered it and held it up to the light of day, I thought, “This is so simple, how could I get it wrong for so long?”
And that’s when things began to change for me. I unlocked the door to my own financial freedom.
Here’s where I tell you my secret…
Do you want to know this simple secret?
When it comes to money, like a computer, you’re programmed.
No amount of education or will power or taking responsibility will help, because you’ve been programmed since childhood and you’ll always be programmed.
And until you discover your own programming, you’re doomed to do the same things over and over again, whether you want to or not.
You are programmed by what you decided about money when you were young, and the beliefs you created and now hold on to keep you captive.
I call it your Money Operating SystemTM.
Haven’t you ever wondered why some people are always good with money and others aren’t?
It’s because they’re programmed.
And you are programmed.
There is something you believe about money, and you unconsciously make it true in your life day after day.
But me telling you you’re programmed won’t make any difference, because you are gripped by your belief.
So that’s what I discovered. I discovered how to identify the belief and then release it, and create systems to supersede it. I know it can be done because I did it, and I’ve helped others do it too.
I came to understand my own Money Operating SystemTM, and that is what gave me the power to determine my own future. My Money Operating SystemTM, left unchecked, would always have had me spending more than I earned.
Your Money Operating SystemTM will keep you stuck in the same cycles, day after day and year after year, unless you un-program yourself.
Now I have no debt. I own my car. I paid off my MBA. I live in a big, beautiful house on a tree-lined street that I used to fantasize about living on. I’m living my fantasy life now—only it’s not a fantasy. It’s my real life.
I want you to have enough, too
Now, in my real life, I’ve rebuilt my retirement savings, run a successful business, and my financial freedom is close at hand.
Now instead of using credit cards to fund a lifestyle, I use credit cards in such a way that they pay me to fly to Europe and Hawaii.
Now when I look at my bank accounts, instead of recoiling at the overdrawn balance, I’m often pleasantly surprised at how much money is there!
I always have enough.
And now that I have enough, I want to give it away.
This process of becoming financially fit has made me confident that I can teach it to you.
I will show you how to really, truly afford the life you love. I will show you how to escape the money programming that has you trapped.
I will teach you how to use money as a tool. I will show you how to make certain you don’t share the fate of most people.
I will teach you all of these things in my online financial coaching program — Your Rich Retirement Academy.
A lot of people I know don’t relate to the word Retirement. I use the words Financial Freedom and Retirement interchangeably in this program. And I mean for them to be just that.
See, there will be a day when you stop working.
You might choose the day.
And the day might be determined for you—by a layoff or failing health.
No matter how it happens, that day is a very important day.
On that day, you’re betting that the money you’ve saved will outlive you.
You’re betting that you can take care of yourself without the paychecks.
And if you’re successful, you’ve achieved Financial Freedom—secured independence.
When you complete Your Rich Retirement Academy, if you fully participate and learn what there is to learn, you will be on the road to your own Financial Freedom.
And you’ll be living your life with financial confidence and peace of mind.
3 most important things to put you on the road to Financial Freedom
In this course, I give you the tools to:
- Discover your Money Operating SystemTM and finally have the power to take control of your money life
- Finally be free of guilt, shame, frustration and confusion, leaving in their place confidence and the experience of yourself as capable and in control
- Implement an EASY, automated money management system… and fast track your success
Say YES to Your Rich Retirement
When I designed this program, I tried to imagine all the things you might say about why you couldn’t participate and change your life. I thought through all the reasons someone would say no to this program, and then I designed the program to make sure you could only say yes to full out participation:
If you’re someone who hates the vocabulary around money:
This program has no Wall Street speak. It’s a customized course for you and your needs offered in straight-forward language you’ll understand.
If you’re someone who hates traditional classroom lecture learning:
The program is delivered in video, audio & transcript formats so you can participate in the learning methods that work best for you.
If you’re too busy for a program like this:
The program content is arranged so that you can go through it while you’re at the gym, in the waiting room, waiting for kids to get in the car… or when you’re up late, comfortable, in your own living room.
If you’re feeling too disorganized to try something like this:
The program contains audio recordings, worksheets, and homework assignments so you have materials to return to anytime you need them.
If you’re someone who is always stressed out and busy:
The whole program is online so you can do it when it works for you.
If you’re someone who hates to read:
There are presentations and super short videos that keep the core points of the program alive, deepens your understanding, and you can watch them fast. Sometimes they’re very, very entertaining.
If you’re someone who prefers to work with an expert:
Get access to me on LIVE Q&A calls throughout the program.
If you’re someone who doesn’t like to learn alone:
You can learn, support and participate with others in a judgment-free environment—and enrollment is limited to a select group of students.
If you’re someone who learns something once, but likes to have access to learn it again, again and again:
Once you take this program, you receive FREE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP so you can return to the program for timely updates and to keep yourself on track.
If you’re someone who likes to buy programs others recommend:
Some of my students have said this about their experience…
“My husband, Bill and I, loved the web hosted training offered by Hilary. The on-demand delivery of the program meant my husband and I could grow in this area together, deepening our partnership not only financially, but in every area of our lives.”
– Peri Steffenhagen
“I am grateful I participated in Hilary’s program. I joined because she is a powerful, dynamic, and honest woman who I knew would empower me in my finances to achieve my goals, and she did just that! I was able to watch the video modules during a gym workout and head home inspired, knowledgeable, and ready to take action with the homework tools. As a result of this program, I think and act differently around money and can name and give up my previously limiting self-talk around money. As a result, I am on track to have my credit card debt 100% paid off by the end of this year and the rest of my debt (student and car loans) by the end of next year, plus I am empowered.“
”Hilary is so personable and experienced – able to offer advice on both simple and complex issues AND I never felt intimidated to be honest about my financial concerns/issues, she made me feel comfortable and confident in all her answers and input.”
– Beth Pferdehirt
“This program was the first and most effective thing I’ve ever done to really empower me around my finances. I learned, I took new actions, I produced new results, and I broke through defeating ideas I had for myself around money. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to take on their financial fitness!!”
-Julia Claire Landry
“I took Hilary’s course out of desire to have my finances match who I am. I was looking to better manage my expenses. I always left each course session wanting more and still satisfied with what I’d learned. Because I took the course, I was able to set up my accounts for automation, setup auto pay for key bills, and separate out daily expenditures. I was never one for homework in the past, but THERE IS SOMETHING SATISFYING ABOUT SEEING STRUCTURE BEGIN TO TAKE SHAPE around Money. I wasn’t able to make the calls live, but having them available after the fact is cool. As to what I loved about Hilary’s course—I loved that she talked each session about her COMMITMENT TO CREATING A WORLD THAT WORKS FOR EVERYONE. The way she offers her course–person by person delivered in a way that works—I think we might actually get there.”
“I have done money managing seminars and courses before and unlike those Hilary’s had very relevant, current, real-world information that I could relate to and really value. I especially appreciated the modules and the Q&A sessions. The format works and worked much better for me than a traditional classroom or seminar format. Hilary shares her knowledge and expertise based on her client experience, research, current authors, thought leaders and in her really straight style. I really get that Hilary genuinely wants people to have rich and full lives. She’s interested in a world where everyone has enough. I feel like she has my back and my best interest at heart. I trust that. I think that is extraordinary and she’s awesome. I now have a greater sense of freedom, knowledge and power around my finances and that is fantastic! ”
– Ernie Aquino
Don’t lose any more money
See, you can’t wait to do this program—because every day you do, you lose money.
You stay stuck.
You don’t move powerfully forward toward your own Financial Freedom.
You become more and more and more like most people.
Remember the statistics?
According to the US Census Bureau, only 5 out of 100 of 65-year olds have enough money to retire.
If you haven’t started yet, you’re already behind
Ready to beat the statistics?
Ready to claim your place in the life you really, really want?
Is today the first day in your millionaire life?
I will show you how to get there.
So, how much is that going to cost?
In my role as a Certified Financial Planner, nearly all of my clients pay $10,000 or more per year to have access to my advice and expertise.
Often people pay between $2,000 and $5,000 for a customized financial plan.
Plus, you can never measure the money you could have saved and invested, but didn’t, because you didn’t take action.
Today, I’m opening enrollment in Your Rich Retirement Academy for just $697.
What you get
When you enroll in Your Rich Retirement Academy you will…
- Identify your own Money Operating SystemTM and the beliefs, thoughts, feelings and actions that are keeping you stuck.
- Learn the system taught by academics and other experts to release limiting beliefs about money, and create new money beliefs and behaviors that will keep you on track and leave you feeling empowered.
- Replace financial discomfort, awkwardness, shame, frustration and guilt with confidence, acceptance, and peace of mind.
- Take control of how money flows into and out of your life—without budgets!!
[THIS IS A BUDGET-FREE ZONE, BABY]
- Discover the mindset shift that is critical to financial success, and will keep you on track for the future.
- Understand why the messages you hear and read in the media can be so frightening and upsetting—and learn which ones you should pay attention to and which you should ignore!
- Create your own financial dashboard to keep you in the driver’s seat.
- Learn the difference between an IRA, a 401(k) and a Roth IRA and the best ways to use these account types.
- Automate your own financial life—set it, and forget it!
How we support you:
- You’ll progress through this financial coaching program with a group of other students who will support you, share their insights with you, and always value your privacy.
- When you register, you’ll get a login and password to the private webpage, which is where you’ll find all program materials.
- When the program begins on October 6, 2014, the first training video will be revealed.
- Each training session contains 3-6 short video recordings.
- Downloadable worksheets and PDFs to deepen your understanding of the material.
- Every two weeks, a new training session will be revealed—there are five training sessions total.
- 4 LIVE Q&A calls with me!
- Email access to me or my team for technical support and other questions.
- Private Facebook group to interact with fellow students.
- Lifetime access to the program! Review at any time and always get access as we update and keep the training current.
Best Little Investments Training Session [in this session, I’ll be wearing my hat as a Certified Financial Planner, where I am the President and founder of Hilary Hendershott Wealth Management, a Registered Investment Advisory Firm]—learn about the two primary systems of investing that exist, the historical returns of each, AND how you might take advantage of very low-cost ways to implement.
- Retail value: $750—provided to you as part of this program
- Note that I cannot offer customized investment advice without an individual engagement with my wealth management firm. Nothing taught in the program or this bonus session should be misconstrued as customized investment advice, or a recommendation to make any investments whatsoever.
Access to Guide Financial, a web-based tool that will show you your entire financial dashboard at a glance: what you currently own, your Retirement Number, multiple savings goals and current spending. This is a very powerful tool ONLY available through financial advisors and empowers you through technology to gain clarity about your finances at the touch of a button.
- To get access to this tool through my account would require at least an hour of meeting time with me, and my hourly rate as a financial advisor is $250.
Post enrollment access to a course that will show you the steps to Release Financial Baggage—and helps you begin to understand all the different ways there are to change your mind, shift your behaviors, and live into an emotional way of being that allows you to have enough to live the life you love.
We offer this course FREE to Your Rich Retirement Academy students, but sell it to others for a price of $197.
You’re living life confidently. You know how much cash is in your wallet, how much money is in your bank account, and that your retirement account balances are moving in the direction that leaves you financially free.
You have an education savings plan! And you’re proud that you’re going to be a parent who helped your kids go to college.
Imagine having supportive conversations with your partner about money. You talk openly about what you spent and what you didn’t. You make spending decisions together, and you make them rationally. Like partners. And joint decisions feel like good decisions.
It’s okay to give up some things, because you know you’ll always have money for the things that are most important.
Imagine successfully negotiating a higher salary… and how it feels to look at those new numbers in your bank account every two weeks.
Imagine starting a side business and making the income numbers bigger!
Imagine knowing your lifestyle is sustainable and that you’ll never be a burden on your family or friends.
Imagine finally taking that vacation to Hawaii.
That’s my life. But it wasn’t always my life. My life wasn’t going that way, but it is now, and I want to help you get there.
But you have to take action.
You don’t have to take action today.
But if you don’t, let’s talk about where you’ll be one year from now.
One more year is past.
You’re working hard, but your bank account balances don’t reflect it.
You’re still pretending you’re not worried about the future.
You’re still thinking you should be somewhere you’re not and hoping no one finds out.
You’re still ashamed at the balance of your savings accounts.
There are still stops and starts, tension and silence when the topic of money comes up with your lover.
You still cringe when the credit card statements show up. You rarely even open them anymore.
You still feel the sting of shame when you look into your child’s eyes and know you haven’t been a great financial role model and haven’t taught her what she should know. Because you don’t know what to teach her.
You don’t want to talk about it, so you hold it in.
Hoping it won’t matter.
But knowing it will.
Knowing it does.
I don’t think that’s what you want, friend.
So are you going to be like most Americans…
Or are you ready to decide to be the one with enough?